Rabu, 12 Maret 2008

utk sahabat

if one day you feel like crying, call me
I don't promise that I will make you laugh, but I can cry with you.
If one day you want to run away, don't be affraid to call me
I don't promise to ask you stop, but I can run with you.
If one day you don't want to listen anyone, call me
I promise to be there with you, and I promise to be very quiet.
Because you're my friend and I LOVE YOU.

But if one day you call and there's no answer,
Come fast to see me, maybe I need you.
Because when I have unsolved problem,
There's nothing more I want than you to be my side.


anonymous


gw ambil dari buku "Macarin Anjing"

4 komentar:

  1. buat akyu ya? :D *ngabuuuuurrrr*

    BalasHapus
  2. buat smua sahabat, teman dekat, teman, dan orang2....


    ;p


    geer aja sih!!!

    BalasHapus
  3. hihiiii..

    gpp dong ge er dikitt..dikiiiiiiitt aja ko :D

    BalasHapus